i just need to burrow myself into scarlett johansson’s cleavage
serious question: is calling your boyfriend daddy really that weird?
i just need cute lingerie!!!!! that’s all i need!!!!!! boys to watch me dance in it are optional!!!!!
Waiting in line to pick up my brother from school; I am such a good big sister
- I think I am going to the talent show tomorrow and that should be pretty darn cute to see
- I also think I am going to go see Rocky Horror again at the drive-in on Friday. Come with me I will be wearing minimal clothing
- I got a parrothead today for an essay I thought was sub-par but you know I will take it, thank you Carstenn
- I got a 1K (i think) scholarship from the public library! Oh my god that’s crazy.
- Wearing my septum piercing in public seriously gets you some stares and it’s kind of funny
i dislike so many people in my classes
basically everything anyone says or does makes me want to look at them with aubrey plaza eyes
It’s a stupid and complicated story.
1. I turn in a chapter outline the day it is due
2. She somehow loses it in the clusterfuck that is her desk area
3. When she is absent two weeks later, a sub hands out papers and aha, there it is. My friends have found it and recommend I leave a note
4. I leave a note on the outline and put it on her desk for grading
5. She comes back and assumes I am lying about the note and that I actually turned it in 2 weeks late; she gives me a zero which leaves me with a 48/F
6. I talk to her, who tells me to talk to the sub, which ultimately gives us no definitive proof that I turned it in on time. I go to Wade who half-heartedly looks for proof that I am not lying
7. This goes on for about a week with her literally telling me she doesn’t care about my grade and that my lies are ‘nice tries’
8. I tell her she loses all her students’ work constantly, she isn’t a fair teacher, and I shouldn’t get penalized for her mistakes
9. I get kicked out of class….referral
Here is a picture of a referral I got for calling Lewerenz out on her stupid shit
I am a martyr for the broken
I went to the Honors Visitation Day at UF and I think it just made me fall deeply in love with this school. It’s incredible! There are so many things to get involved in, and you can study whatever the heck you want - honors seems like such a cute tight-knit group and the honors dorms look really wonderful and relatively spacious. The kitchen is fantastic and primed and ready for having baked goods made in it, and I can ride everywhere with my bicycle so I am really excited to have received one for Christmas. My roommate seems really cool and has already offered to have my laptop added to her Netflix account so wow I am set. And BOYS, BOYS EVERYWHERE. Everyone laughs at me when I say I’m going to party but I can get down and I will get down. Except for my constant money worries (I calculate about 20K in debt by the time I graduate), I am pretty sure this is going to be a great time.
My views on virginity have changed radically from where I was a few years ago but I do still hold this dumb belief that the first person has to be someone I trust and love WHICH SUCKS because trusting and loving someone takes a long time and I just want to have fun —— but i can’t just go out and lose it because i’ll overthink everything and ultimately regret that the first person was a person i didn’t care about /pouts